Building and Development Projects
We are currently in the process of building our new campus at Daybreak in the village of Shimabala. This 50-acre campus is located just 20 miles south of Lusaka (capitol of Zambia), just off Zambia’s primary highway running north and south through Central Africa. Listed below is a list of construction projects that we have already completed or will be attempting to complete in the next next few years. Also provided below is a list of our vehicles necessary for the work.
Future Construction Projects (most urgent in bold font):
- Married Student Housing (10 additional apartments for our married students).
- Student Chicken House (for third-year students).
- Teacher Houses (4 teacher houses).
- Grinding Mill (for students and for animal feed).
- Auditorium (need to complete; used a church and second classroom).
- Classroom (for third-year students).
- Teacher Offices (offices and store rooms for resources/equipment).
- Chicken House (increase production for future self-sustainability of the ministry)
- Skills Training Workshop (auto garage, welding, wood work, etc).
- Grocery Store (for selling student vegetables and chickens grown on campus).
- Visitor House (for visiting teachers from the USA).
- Classroom Building.
- Business Office.
- House for Kerin's Kids (Kerin).
- Staff Houses for 5 Junior Staff members.
- French house (David & Lorie).
- Student Dorm (housing for 12 students).
- Duplex -- Housing for two married students.
- House for Director of Bible College (Senior Staff).
- House for Business Manager (Senior Staff).
- Workshop (covered garage for auto repair, welding, construction, etc)
- Primary School (K-7 grades)
- Toyota RAV-4
- Tractor (needs major repairs)